Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
The key responsibility of the Total Rewards Specialist is to assist in the implementation, maintenance and evolution our Total Rewards Philosophy at Remote. Considering this is a global environment, this role will also continuously assist in improving compensation elements and assist our Senior Total Rewards Analyst with any compensation related topics as needed.
- At least 2 years experience in Total Rewards in a global capacity.
- Previous experience in working with compensation data and analysis thereof.
- Proven knowledge and experience in compensation analysis.
- Experience in supporting performance and salary review cycles.
- Experience using g-suite is an advantage (g-sheets in particular)
- Understanding and awareness of global benefits and compensation trends.
- Start-up or tech industry experience would be an advantage.
- High sense of accuracy and urgency.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Knowledge on sales incentive plans are considered a plus.
- Assist in daily compensation tasks; projects and analysis.
- Supporting with any compensation related queries and questions.
- Collaborate closely with our Senior Total Rewards Analyst and Global Operations Benefits team to roll out internal benefits globally and continuously review if improvements could be made.
- Work with data and support making informed decisions for our Global Total Rewards programs and policies based on analysis and feedback.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: VP of People
- Team: People
- Location: Anywhere in AMER
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with People team member (no managers present)
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!