The SingleOps Story…
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution.
When we transition a green industry business from pen and paper, spreadsheets, or poor-fit software to SingleOps the results can be transformative. Our customers grow revenue, increase profitability, and get more done in less time. We frequently hear things from our customers like “I was able to take my first vacation in years” or “I am now able to spend more time with my family” because of SingleOps. This level of impact is unique to our opportunity and it is truly rewarding.
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to VP of Customer Success, we are looking for a Training and Development Specialist to be a part of our growing team. Because our software is mission-critical to our customers, it is important to receive value quickly while maintaining a world class customer experience consistently throughout the customer lifecycle. As the Training and Development Specialist, your primary responsibility will be creating and maintaining the SingleOps Certification Program as the internal product and industry expert. You will also be responsible for the training and development of new hires product knowledge for any customer facing team, such as sales.
- Be the go to person for product expertise, use cases, best practices, industry, and overall value SingleOps can provide to our customers
- Update Best Practice materials and create internal training programs
- Identify gaps in training materials and communicate with product and all customer facing teams on best approaches to new customer challenges
- Plan and execute the SingleOps Certification program
- Develop and nurture deep industry knowledge to apply it in this cross functional role as it relates to delivering the world class customer experience
- Exercise the ability to strategically problem solve in ambiguous situations and work closely with other teams to improve our product, tools, and overall customer experience
- Design feedback loops to ensure all aspects of the system are covered in training and employees are able to “level up” their product knowledge
- Own Q&A slack channel and work toward moving this knowledge to a better platform and process
- Lead or assist with process development for internal training
- Create external Role Based training materials for onboarding
- A bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Experience with Customer Success related tools (ChurnZero, Gainsight, UserIQ, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Good public speaking skills and comfortable contributing on customer calls on occasion.
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Previous experience working for a SaaS startup
- Degree in Education related field
- Experience designing/ building online courses or certifications programs using LMS or similar software
- Experience in a customer-facing role and/or ability to empathize with unique customer personas when designing customer facing processes
- Familiarity with Zendesk or similar support ticketing system