What you’ll do
- Lead the charge in the “last-mile” of the design cycle– Visual, UI, Branding.
- Be a fundamental part of designing the next generation of UX for our consumer-facing website. We’re in the middle of a redesign and you’ll be a key part of solving our Next Gen problems.
- Work with members of the Product team to create stunning but functional experiences.
- Work closely with engineers in the building and QA process before releases.
- Turn wireframes and sketches into masterful, pixel perfect, hi-fi mocks & prototypes.
- Scale Designs from mobile to desktop views, across all breakpoints, and understand the nuances of each use case
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of relevant experience (Bonus for start-up experience)
- Expertise in Sketch, Zeplin, and other tools used to deliver design deliverables.
- Agonizes over details and thrives in the visual weeds of designs.
- Obsessed with cleaning up and pixel-perfecting MVP designs– you see a mess and instinctively know how to make it beautiful and useable.
- Highly effective and persuasive interpersonal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of Material Design, Design systems, User Interaction patterns, Color theory, typography, and user interface design
- Can work autonomously and create on-brand designs without a design library or sticker sheet.
- Effective and creative problem-solving abilities – always sees more than 1 way to solve a problem.
- Concerned first and foremost with functionality, performance–but able to balance that out with visual appeal
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and demonstrates a true sense of ownership and urgency.