About This Role
- Develop and implement a strategic vision for the Salesforce Commerce Cloud practice
- Stay current with the latest trends and updates in ecommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and digital commerce technologies
- Work closely with a diverse global delivery team, including project managers, developers, Salesforce SMEs, quality assurance professionals and other specialists
- Communicate effectively with clients, internal stakeholders and team members across different time zones
- Define global project delivery methods and process and implement proactive strategies
- Establish and enforce best practices for Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation, customization and optimization
- Lead, mentor, and guide a team of Salesforce Commerce Cloud specialists, including developers, architects and consultants
- Provide guidance on project assignments, ensuring the team delivers high-quality ecommerce solutions that meet client objectives
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture
- Collaborate closely with sales and business development teams to understand client requirements and contribute to the pre-sale process to include documentation and pre-sale deliverables
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, offering strategic insights and recommendations on Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering effective and user-friendly ecommerce solutions
- Implement and maintain quality assurance processes to ensure the delivery of high-quality and scalable Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions
- Conduct regular reviews of ecommerce platforms to optimize performance and user experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing and customer support to align Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions with overall business objectives
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Identify training needs within the Salesforce Commerce Cloud practice and develop training programs to enhance team skills
- Encourage and support team members in obtaining relevant Salesforce Commerce Cloud certifications and reminders to remain current
- Lead discovery efforts to gather necessary information from clients and internal team members to appropriately understand business needs and solution requirements for B2C eCommerce efforts
- Develop deep knowledge of each client’s business and available data to ensure platform solutioning is on par with client’s commerce objectives
- Translate business needs into detailed technical requirements for platform configuration, data schemas and system integrations to deliver against business needs
- Maintain expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including but not limited to Commerce, Marketing, and App Clouds
- Provide oversight and governance of sold and managed Salesforce projects and manage the delivery of and help coordinate all elements of a Salesforce Core and/or Commerce Cloud implementation
- Serve as day-to-day technical platform SME to internal and client teams
- Lead solution design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related business or technology field, or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years of extensive experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Proven leadership experience in managing a Salesforce Commerce Cloud practice or team
- Strong project management skills with experience in Agile methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years working with Salesforce Cloud systems as a Platform Architect, with demonstrated experience leading 3+ platform implementation projects
- Minimum of 5 years in direct-to-consumer Salesforce B2C Commerce experience in the areas of solution design, commerce user flows, digital merchandising, information architecture, systems integration, data modeling
- Agency experience preferred, with 2+ years experience in a client-facing role and knowledge of overall agency structures and agile project management methodologies
- Salesforce Cloud certifications preferred
- Exposure to other Salesforce Industry Cloud (Consumer Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Heath Cloud, etc.) capabilities is a plus
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate enterprise systems
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click developer interface (e.g., Flows, Lightning Data, etc.)
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex, LWCs and VisualForce
- Understanding of the Salesforce data loader for data migration activities in Salesforce, and/or Home
- Knowledge of integration and headless/composable architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as MuleSoft, Boomi, Informatica, Jitterbit etc.) with Salesforce
- Expert understanding of B2C commerce practices, including customer journeys, composable storefronts, order management and payment systems, and cross-channel experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing and upskilling teams and supporting individual team member growth
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization and capable of communicating as effectively with technical staff as with business and management
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a plus
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.