Partners are front and center of the HubSpot Go-To-Market strategy, providing sales reach, technical expertise, implementation and integration services.
The development of our partner ecosystem is crucial to support our growing customer base and their needs across all elements of the HubSpot platform, especially in the Upmarket space.
With the partner channel being a key element of our strategy, we are looking for an Upmarket Partner Specialist to identify and proactively recruit partners that are a great fit for our upmarket partner ecosystem.
The successful candidate will be bringing creativity in approaching potential partners, strong business acumen, collaboration and sales skills to the team.
As an Upmarket Partner Specialist, your mission is to find and recruit partners that are a great fit for the region and our upmarket strategy. You will proactively drive outreach campaigns and sign up partners to the HubSpot Solutions Partner Program. The focus will be on high potential partners that have 25 – 250 employees with sales, services and technical teams in place. Ideal partner types include Integrators, CRM partners, Service Automation and Technology Partners with strong sales, implementation and services capabilities in place. Through your work the partners will understand the mutually beneficial business case in growing with HubSpot and as result, join the program and start actively selling and servicing HubSpot.
Prospective partner engagement is done primarily via Zoom.
- Work with regional head of channel to understand current ecosystem and partner gaps in geography and skills
- Develop plan and target list to address gaps identified
- Implement playbook of approaching, attracting, engaging and signing partners. Ensure senior exec / C-level buy in prior to partner sign up.
- Implement best practice for collaborating with other teams internally to help source target partners
- Contribute to the development of best practices and improvement of processes within the partner specialist function and team
- Create clear mutual action plan in collaboration with potential partners and Channel Account Managers that will ensure partner success within first 3 months following sign up (i.e. partner´s willingness and ability to resell)
- Achieve and overachieve monthly partner acquisition and partner activation targets. Meet and exceed weekly KPIs of pipeline build and partner outreach metrics.
- 2+ years experience in Software/SaaS sales
- 2+ years experience in working in channel environment and building partner relationships / signing new partners from scratch
- Written and spoken French to native ability
- Written and spoken English to business ability
- Confident consultative selling and c-level engagement skillset
- Strong business acumen, ability to speak to individual business case scenarios for partners
- Highly organized, ability to plan ahead and comfortable with proactive outreach to net new partners
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.