Arc & Codementor is looking for an experienced user researcher to join our team. As remote working continues to trend, Arc’s mission is to empower talents to do work that matters from anywhere in the world. We believe the foundation to product development is to thoroughly understand the needs and pain points of users. Under the premise of reaching business goals, to understand users and the market, to solve user problems, and to increase user experience, is what we expect the user researcher to achieve alongside with our product team. If you are passionate about user research and yearn scientific yet agile product development, welcome to join us!
- Lead the whole research process from planning to insight analysis, followed by delivering written reports presentations cross teams.
- Conduct extensive yet in-depth research independently by employing diverse research methodologies to understand current user’s experience and potential opportunities / user needs in the market.
- Provide product team with insights that they can actually act on after every research activity with analysis, synthesis and creativity.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with stakeholders, Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers to define and align research goal and expected outcome, and also to gather insights from an early stage of research.
- Proactively make new research proposals based on the understanding of goals and challenges from business, technology and product experience.
- Advocate and mentor others to help them understand more about research so that they can get more involved in the process of shaping product strategies and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience within user research including usability testing, contextual inquiry, user interview, survey and others.
- In-depth understanding of each research methodology, not only how to conduct but why and when to apply the right methodology.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Proficient communication skill to deliver key user research findings with cross teams and stakeholders with verbal and written form of presentation.
- Previous experience of working as a user researcher with product team and designers at startups with a fast pace in software industry .
- Knowledge and experience in quantitative research with statistics and SPSS is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team