This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial and government industries bring the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Our Research Operations Coordinator is an ambassador for insights and coordinates research operations on a large program. You’ll play a key role in maturing the processes, tools, and culture to enable user research to have a greater impact on our work. As part of the team, you’ll work with product managers, designers, and developers to help deliver web applications and services.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You’ll Do
- Sourcing, screening, and managing a participant panel; coordinating outreach and scheduling for research sessions
- Providing designers with logistical and process support for multiple concurrent research projects
- Managing a repository of research insights and facilitating just-in-time access to product research for multifunctional teams across the organization
- Collaborating with product managers and researchers to help develop and implement an analytics and metrics strategy
- Coordinating with multi-functional teams to develop templates and best practices for design-led research
- Educating internal and external stakeholders about processes and the value of user experience research
- Demonstrating expertise in research participant management and familiarity with knowledge management
- Utilizing problem-solving skills and experience making tools and techniques work for projects
- Demonstrating strong organizational and communication skills
What You’ll Bring
- At least 10 years of overall experience
- Experience planning and facilitating a range of qualitative research types from usability testing to exploratory discovery projects
- Experience collaborating with technology product teams
- Experience with including product managers, designers, and developers in research
- Ability to make available tools and techniques work for projects, and flexibility and problem solving skills to adjust when things don’t go as expected
- Familiarity with quantitative methods such as surveys, tree testing, etc
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of or experience with accessibility a plus
- Experience with Government work or technology a plus
- Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.