About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As a Value Consultant, you will work closely with current and potential clients to develop business cases that demonstrate increased value by adopting various Aurora products and solutions. You will partner with Aurora’s account executives to investigate a client’s business model in great detail, identify cost reduction and/or business expansion opportunities by developing business cases derived from a value-based methodology, and work closely with our sales engineers to establish which Aurora solutions can unlock these value propositions. Ultimately, you will be accountable for accelerating sales cycles for complex deals by generating and demonstrating value to our clients.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Build ROI analyses & pricing templates and presentations for Aurora’s sales team, which can be customized to every client
- Partner closely with Aurora’s account executives during the early stages of a sales cycle to understand specific clients’ business, sales, operations, and other software-dependent processes and cost stacks
- Manage target accounts to develop a value generation journey, which includes both a clear articulation of Aurora’s business case and ROI model
- Identify where opportunities for business expansion and/or cost reduction for our corporate clients exist with Aurora software and potential integrations
- Pair with Aurora’s sales engineers to generate presentable workflows and solutions for the client that address identified value creation strategies
- Establish feedback loops across Aurora’s go-to-market teams that enable us to continually iterate and improve on our value messaging
What we value:
- Experience in management consulting or value-based consultative sales methodologies
- Ability to create both custom business cases and repeatable ROI models from in-depth analysis of business models and software value
- Track record of generating creative approaches to address unique business situations and requirements
- Basic understanding of SaaS and cloud-based software platforms
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal