Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven, Vice President of Product to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies and acquiring institutions without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 300 customers in 30 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Who You Are:
As Vice President of Product, you will serve as the leader of the Product Department, bringing your vision, leadership acumen and product delivery knowledge. You are someone who loves leading and inspiring a team and who can adapt quickly to the fast-paced and ever-changing demands of a fast-growing SaaS company and brings strategy to Product go to market.
What You Will Do:
- Build and lead a world-class, modern, SaaS product management function and team that supports short and long-term growth opportunities – from concept to roadmap to release to retention – allowing Infinicept to achieve high growth, high net-promoter scores, and price realization.
- Define, implement, and model “appropriate” process maturation for product management and R&D, supporting short term needs and medium/long term scaling imperatives. Rigor and process coupled with adaptability and a cooperative style as the company navigates high-growth and large new enterprise customer requests with the need to increase consistency over time.
- Bring appropriate, balanced product focus and prioritization to the entire organization, including the core engineering team.
- Team with colleagues in the sales, marketing, implementations, customer success, and enterprise support organizations to continuously shape and refine the company’s commercial and R&D strategy and processes.
- Implement and lead a structured product management process characterized by market led strategy, smart prioritization, and achievement of customer and shareholder goals.
- Communicate vision, plans and results to partner teams as a member of the leadership group.
- Model and support a culture of high performance, adaptability, cooperation, excellence, growth, and mutual respect.
- A bachelor’s degree (required) with strong preference give to those who possess an MBA (preferred) or related graduate level education.
- Deep (10+ years) product management and leadership experience in enterprise (ACV of $200K+) B2B SaaS. Payments experience a plus (from a payments company or software company that has payments functionality in their platform).
- A proven track record synthesizing market, industry, business, and competitive information, transforming data and trends into insights, product strategy, and product roadmaps. This trait should include owning and driving the product strategy but also leveraging input from key company stakeholders (founders, executives, board, sales, etc.), who have significant and highly contributive domain knowledge.
- Great presence, including the ability to listen well, communicate effectively, and build confidence and support from all key internal and external stakeholders.
- A proven track record prioritizing the roadmap based on financial, customer acquisition, and retention priorities.
- Flexibility – you must quickly pivot from customer need to customer need and adapt rapidly to changing assignments and priorities, communicating changing priorities to the team in a unified and culture-positive way.
- Prior experience in a high-growth, venture stage scaling environment … growing from dozens to hundreds of employees.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $125,000/annually – $225,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.