Who is Artie…
Artie is a remote-only startup that is defining the future of digital culture and community. We attract the best talent from all industries to create a super-powered team and healthy work culture powered by our values. We have tripled in the last year, and we’re looking to keep adding exceptional talent to our team!
Operating at the core of Artie’s marketing team, you will create/curate, and edit video content for our social channels and other possible marketing opportunities like IRL events for example. Leveraging various footage and graphic material, you will produce impactful AVs to go after our priorities: inspire and entertain, inform and educate, and finally reward our community.
Who you are…
You are excited about the fast-growing world of Web3, NFTs, and mobile games. Your strong expertise in video creation and editing generated business results and growth. You can manage third-party creative partners to extend our creative pov. Your sense of visual storytelling and ability to identify opportunities, and to go above and beyond to make them happen, always made you an indispensable member of the teams you worked for.
What you’ll be doing…
- Create, curate, and edit content across multiple channels
- Identify content opportunities aligned with our strategic priorities
- Work closely with our social media, influencer marketing, and product marketing experts
- Drive social media and community engagement
- Manage in-house video library
Extras we would love to see…
- Experience in After Effects and graphic design
- Solid understanding of crypto/NFT and/or gaming is a plus
- 2-5 years of video creation/editing experience
- Portfolio or website showcasing creative editing skills
- Experience with key video editing software and tools
- Keen eye for detail and viral video content
- Self-starter and doer
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate across the organization effectively
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Learning/development budget
Artie Inc.’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.