Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
The VP, Investor Relations will be responsible to develop and execute an integrated IR strategy that will align to and promote the business objectives. They will work closely with the CEO, CFO and other functions and serve as a spokesperson for the company at investment presentations, institutions and individual meetings.
How you’ll make an impact
- Lead investor relations strategies and activities, specifically overseeing analyst and investor engagement.
- Partner with the CEO and CFO to lead and manage the company’s participation on quarterly earnings calls, investment conference calls and in-house meetings, road shows, analyst days, and one-on-one meetings.
- Identify key metrics used by the buy-side and sell-side to assess performance and results and incorporate those data points into a consistent message.
- Analyze data from a variety of sources to support decisions and to align others with the organization’s overall strategy.
- Maintain consistent external messaging and collaborate with colleagues throughout the company in establishing the strategic development, budget and the detailed execution of the IR operating plan.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated success leading a strategic investor relations function
- Strong financial analysis skills, broad industry knowledge and in-depth understanding of investor relations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong influencing skills at various levels
- Possess a strong network of investment community relationships, including investors, analysts, rating agencies and financial media
- 8+ years experience in investor relations/finance function within a public company
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA with an emphasis in finance is preferred
Why you want to work here
Doximity has industry-leading benefits.
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k matching, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, and equipment budget
- Family benefits and support for various stages of life
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- … and much more! For a full list, see our career page
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.