***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, HAVE YOUR GREEN CARD OR LONG TERM VISA TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***
YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US FOR THIS POSITION.
ARE YOU READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE OF HOW LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANIES INCLUDING 3PLS, DIGITAL FORWARDERS, SHIPPERS AND SAAS PROVIDERS INTEGRATE WITH TRADING PARTNERS?
Chain.io is one of the fastest growing software companies in the Philadelphia region and has developed an industry leading serverless logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Digital Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers.
Our expert technology team of supply chain experts has spent decades learning industry best practices inside logistics, retail and software companies to build the ideal solution for our clients.
Chain.io enables their clients to connect their ERP, TMS, WMS, BI platform or other disparate systems and handles communication with the world. Whether our customers communicate using legacy EDI, flat files, XML or the latest and greatest JSON APIs, Chain.io has a solution.
Once a client is connected to the platform, they have access to best practice based integration solutions for sharing purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents and invoices. Chain.io handles all the complexity of transforming messages to trading partners’ preferred formats.
Chain.io Technology Stack Overview
Chain.io uses the latest Serverless cloud technologies to build integrations faster. Those technologies are built into our three core application layers: Flow, Hub, and Vault and are built using AWS Lambda, Node, Jest, CircleCI, React, Terraform, and other technologies.
- Flow allows you to quickly and efficiently communicate fast moving data between multiple internal and external systems.
- With an event based architecture and the same data integrity protections that apply to Hub, Flow is all about getting data to the right people in the right format at the right time.
- Flow is the ideal solution for things like Advanced Shipment Notices, Inventory updates, IOT data streams, Shipment status updates, eCommerce orders and deliveries.
You’ll own the development and delivery of the product roadmap for our B2B supply chain integration platform. This will include working with internal domain experts, customers, partners and the development team to continue driving our product forward.
- Establish and maintain the Product roadmap for our supply chain platform.
- Publish and maintain both internal and external facing roadmaps on a regular basis.
- Work closely with professional services to identify common pain points and convert them into new feature requests.
- Work with the development team to ensure continuous delivery of new product improvements.
- Work with marketing to communicate new product features to customers and prospects.
- Manage the lifecycle of both legacy and new features from strategic inception through adoption, and develop a sunset strategy where and when necessary.
- Work closely with UX designers to do competitive and industry research, define new opportunities in related and adjacent spaces or technologies, and build compelling experiences that increase adoption and create satisfied users.
- Meet frequently with business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business process and the freight broker perspective.
- Handle critical, time-sensitive incidents of high impact to the company and perform post-mortem to analyze gaps and identify enhancements to products, policies and processes.
- Interact with internal and external clients to ensure products are meeting appropriate market requirements.
- Must have 7-10+ years of experience in product management for B2B SaaS products.
- A working knowledge of systems integration principles.
- Knowledge & Experience working in Supply Chain, Logistics space is preferred.
- Hands on experience managing product road maps.
- Strong analytics sense with the ability to extract meaningful signals from large amounts of data.
- UI/UX Background.
- Strong communicator with excellent people skills to interact with various teams inside the company, clients, and vendors.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Significant experience with project leadership and project management with a track-record of managing the successful delivery.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- High level of initiative and hustle.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Process for Interviewing
- Please submit your resume by clicking “I’m Interested”
- If you don’t have a resume, but are interested and meet the requirements, respond to one of our messages to you over email or LinkedIn.
- Phone Interview by Michael C. Bertoni – Recruiting Lead at Chain.io
- Phone Interviews with Chain.io VP of Solutions, VP of Sales and Chain.io Engineering team
Chain.io Headquarters, Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Our headquarters at 1518 Walnut Street on the 15th floor is situated in one of the best areas of Philadelphia / Rittenhouse Square and can be easily accessed from SEPTA trains to Suburban Station, SEPTA buses and PATCO.
- Our salary is extremely competitive based on prior skills and experience and we give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability to work remotely.
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for occasional conferences and professional development.
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career – into roles that interest you or best fit your abilities.
- Opportunity to gain exposure to extremely interesting supply chain processes and solve supply chain issues for global brands.