This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE.
Smile Digital Health’s platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language.
Smile Digital Health is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will help enable interoperability of the organization’s health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation globally.
Let’s build, innovate and make a difference in healthcare!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Webmaster is a temporary 12 months position with Smile Digital Health. You are the primary contact for all aspects of Smile Digital Health’s website by leading web design and development, routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure sites align with Smile Digital Health’s goals and objectives and support demand generation. You will edit, develop, and test websites across browsers and operating systems to ensure optimal functionality, visually appealing aesthetics, user-friendliness, and consistent updates.
- Maintain, update and develop HubSpot CMS-based website and custom-coded web pages (AWS).
- Ensure consistent aesthetic, feel and user experience across different platforms (HubSpot, Intranet, and docs webpages), working collaboratively with the marketing and operations teams.
- Regularly monitor and address security threats, usability or compliance issues.
- Optimize website loading performance and capacity.
- Act as the in-house HubSpot API expert to support advanced internal website functionality and the company’s growing need for system integration.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards; software licenses; and applicable laws and regulations, including data security, privacy, accessibility and intellectual property laws.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and emerging web design, development, and technology developments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Post-Secondary education is preferred, ideally in software/web development, information systems, marketing, or a related field of study or a combination of education and two or more years of related webmaster experience.
- Proven ability to develop, manage and maintain an extensive website(s).
- Previous experience with HubSpot, HUBL, AWS web hosting and other web content management systems, applications and tools are mandatory.
- Familiarity with domain management concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently use software including but not limited to Windows/Mac, Google Suite, and HubSpot.
- Extensive knowledge of website management, analytics, and design.
- Competency with Git, GitHub, GitLab or similar source control tools preferred.
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to efficiently, professionally and respectfully collaborate with internal colleagues and external vendors.
- Experience in a rapidly growing or startup company is ideal.
Smile’s core values include respect, inclusion, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Smile is committed to creating a sense of belonging and empowering others to bring their authentic selves to work. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.