At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are seeking a talented and passionate Website Manager to serve as the product manager for our website. The ideal candidate will work closely with the UX designer to bring our product storytelling and thought leadership alive on our site through clear information architecture and page design that converts. The person in this role will develop SEO strategy, analyze site performance across key metrics, write and edit optimized site content, and will manage A/B testing programs in the interest of continuous performance improvement. The Website Manager will closely collaborate with members of our product marketing, PR, social, field marketing and sales teams, so they must also possess strong communication skills.
Impact you’ll have:
- Join a mission-driven company to provide strategic guidance on content and design for all new web pages
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to translate their storytelling vision into engaging web stories and content with user-friendly information hierarchy
- Create, develop, edit, and manage page content, including blog articles and other optimized content
- Track and report on all site metrics and make recommendations for improvement based on best practices
- Support our team by developing and refining an SEO strategy
- Increase blog subscriber base
Who we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 5 years of experience in creating and producing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and in building online audiences
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics
- Experience with popular content management systems; expertise in Sitecore a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Strong communicator, likely holds a bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related field
As part of the application process, we would like to view examples of your work. Please submit 3-4 examples of web pages you have worked on that required your involvement with writing and/or editing copy. We’re looking forward to viewing!