At Picnic, we’re on a mission to make grocery shopping fun and affordable for everyone with our sustainable, modern milkman concept. But we’re more than a grocery delivery company – there’s a lot of tech behind the scenes in our Amsterdam office that makes it happen. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll do
You’ll translate business requirements into high-quality, high-performance Workday Integrations using the best practices available. You’ll access existing integrations for completeness and performance, as well as propose and implement improvements. You’ll keep up to date with the entire Workday HCM Integrations ecosystem development and share your knowledge with the team, as well as the wider organization.
Who you are
You’re equipped with Workday certifications such as Integrations Core and/or HCM services Core and have experience in owning technical integrations between Workday and external services, as well as identifying requirements, gaps and risks, and best practices. Your have experience in the Design and Development of Workday HCM Integrations and Custom Reports (i.e., PECI, CCW, EIB, Studio, Custom Reports, and Calculated Fields). You’re able to quickly and effectively evangelize Workday best practices and operational excellence throughout the organization. You’re fluent in English since Dutch is not required.
What you will work
- Translate business requirements into Workday Integrations
- Turn these requirements into high-quality, high-performance Workday Integrations using the best practices available
- Access existing integrations for completeness, performance and propose/implement improvements
- Keep up with the entire Workday HCM Integrations ecosystem development and share your knowledge with the team and business
Technologies you’ll use
- Workday Studio
- Core Worker Data Connector
- Workday Web Services
- Git, Github
- Restful integrations
- Our startup culture means you’ll get all the freedom you could ask for when it comes to your role – you get the opportunity to make a real difference!
- We care about your professional development. You’ll get access to various meetups, webinars, ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions, and our very own Tech Academy, as well as tailored soft-skills training.
- Our salaries are market competitive, we keep our 40-hour workweek flexible, and you’ll get fresh lunch and snacks daily in our modern Amsterdam office (whilst having the option to work remotely).
- You’ll be part of an international and diverse team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, creative minds, and data wizards
- Dutch lessons are offered for international colleagues
- We’ve got plenty of cool stuff to fill your social calendar, including after-work drinks, our annual Picnic festival and Christmas celebration, company ski trip, and much more!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now using the form below.
We care about your health and wellbeing. As such, we currently support online interviews and remote onboarding (learn more about the process here).