TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
The Operations department supports a community of thousands of Taskers and Clients to meet marketplace demand, educate users, and exceed Client expectations around the globe. This organization includes Customer Support, Trust and Safety, Customer Success, Marketplace Strategy & Health, and Business Operations teams.
The Manager of the Workforce Operations team will lead & develop a team of workforce management analysts responsible for the forecasting, reporting, staffing and scheduling of our global operations network. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the workforce operations standards and practices in the tech-space contact center environment. They will be innovative with a drive for excellence and be passionate about leading people. In addition, this role will be responsible for working closely with our outsourcing partners to develop a strong workforce foundation and plan that delivers on business goals with efficiency, and scalability.
In this role, you will work across all of Operations and partner with key stakeholders to implement new initiatives and improve existing processes. You will serve as a strategic partner and develop a workforce model aimed at achieving consistent and reliable excellence in servicing our customers worldwide. Cross-functionally you will partner with finance and others to intake new work, plan & staff effectively to meet profitability goals.
We’re looking for someone who is rigorous in their process, makes strong data-driven decisions, is passionate about our mission to revolutionize everyday work and our values in how we operate, and eager to build a & drive a high-functioning global workforce operations team.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Own seasonal forecasting and budget models for the entire operations organization.
- Make data-driven and business-focused recommendations to drive a healthy workforce organization globally in order to reduce overheads and increase customer satisfaction and experience.
- Model workforce scenarios for multiple business strategies with in-house and partner resources, all with various constraints (headcount limitations, talent availability, facility capacity) to produce optimized scenarios
- Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams, such as Recruiting, BPO and Finance to understand capacity, headcount needs, arrival patterns and location strategy.
- Take lead on providing consistent, accurate data for Customer Support regarding volume, service levels, KPIs, staffing needs and key drivers of customer contacts.
- Drive a staffing and scheduling plan that ensures excellence in customer service, financial stability and solves for work-life balance for employees.
- Set up a Workforce Operations team that assesses & manages staffing levels daily, monitoring attendance and schedule adherence.
- Work closely with Operations management as key stakeholders to provide data to allow effective performance management.
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Serve as the primary point of contact on workforce management policies.
- Serve as subject-matter expert on workforce optimization issues.
- Drive service level targets; maintain the right headcount, and calculate live channel capacity.
- Own the WFM tooling, budget and be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of scheduling software.
- Bachelor’s degree, prefered focus in Finance, Mathematics, Business Studies, or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of direct people management experience with direct reports, proven ability to lead, coach & develop people with a mindset of growth & accountability.
- 5+ years of experience working with operational or customer-facing teams, in contact center environments, planning, developing, implementing, and improving workforce models tied to business goals, preferably in technology companies.
- Expert level reporting and data interpretation skills with experience using BI software (Looker and GSuite preference).
- Familiar with WFM and ACD tools, including setup & integration.
- An open, authentic, and confident communicator with executive presence and comfort presenting to senior leadership.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to build, iterate and execute.
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship, with a knack for prioritization and scoping.
- A data-driven decision-maker who enjoys digging in to understand trends and has strong data communication skills.
- Comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment
- Possess a high level of demonstrated accountability, drive, and integrity.
- Thrive in a feedback-rich environment and possess a growth mindset.
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.