Marketing at Aha!
Aha! is the world’s #1 roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 companies build lovable products and be happy doing it. Our company is self-funded, profitable, and has been entirely remote since we started in 2013.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The content group within the broader marketing team is responsible for writing content that powers the growth of our company. We own a broad range of content — blog posts, educational guides, newsletters, social media, and other customer communications. We are deadline-driven and intensely committed to high-quality work.
We care deeply about understanding our customers and market. We aim to create content that is both relevant and refreshing. We embrace direct feedback and revision cycles — all in service to getting the content right. Our work is challenging and meaningful — we are always becoming better writers.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least four years of experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics. Writing is a calling and you are energized to hone the craft. You want to work with people who love words, not jargon. Double-spacing makes your eye twitch.
Exceptional writing demands more than adhering to a style guide (modified AP if you are curious). You know it requires domain knowledge as well as critical thinking skills. And you are passionate about communicating how sophisticated workflow management tools can help organizations be more strategic and productive.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-quality content within fast-paced production cycles
- Learning and contributing to the Aha! content style guide
- Peer editing and reviewing content from other writers and the broader team
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)