Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, we’re revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: YouTube Ads Specialist (Media Buyer) who will be responsible for managing company YouTube ad campaigns and creative testing through Google ads manager. This role is involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes creating and testing new ads, and targeting options, launching, and overseeing campaigns, scaling budgets while maintaining targeted KPI’s.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, execute, and analyze YouTube ad campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals.
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with copy and video creative departments.
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and campaign targeting to optimize for conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in innovation and improvement of team systems and advertiser campaign and launch flows.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Highly knowledgeable with Google Ads platform, bidding and targeting, keywords and audience research, ad creative testing.
- Experience in maintaining and growing large spending accounts.
- Hardworking with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competitive analysis and recommendations.
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred.
- Current experience with YouTube ads (2+ years, $5K+/day in ad spend).
- Direct to consumer marketing experience.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs).
- Facebook and TikTok Ads.
- Image/video editing
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
Salary: $70,100 – $116,900 + annual bonus & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience. Competitive equity included in our ESOP participation.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify its validity.*