At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Brand team is responsible for both building the Hopin brand externally and creatively supporting internal partners in product, sales, people, and more. As a result, embracing a strategic approach to how the team operates will be critical to our success. This role will establish the operating model and processes that bring structure to our ways of working and drive efficiency as the team scales its impact alongside the business. Hopin’s brand ambition is massive and you will be a driving force of making our collective vision a reality!
- Partner with the VP of Brand to establish Hopin’s brand operating model, bringing marketing and cross functional teams together to drive efficient outcomes and brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- Own the intake of inbound project requests, prioritization, resourcing, and forecasting of inbound requests for planning purposes.
- Oversee production and ensure timely delivery of creative assets requested by internal partners.
- Brand team budget planning, tracking, and reporting to help maximize ROI.
- Tracking progress against quarterly brand priorities and key results to ensure on-time completion.
- Oversee hiring, onboarding, and management of contracts for freelance talent, contingent workers, and brand vendors/agencies.
- Own project management of significant or high investment brand initiatives, campaigns, and executions.
- Systematize the insight intake process from other functions like Sales and Customer Success to create a more streamlined way of tracking relevant themes to inform our content marketing agenda.
- Act as primary POC for Brand team requests, communicating priorities and managing expectations with valuable internal partners and stakeholders.
- Build out the templates, guides, and toolkits that will enable efficient and consistent execution of the Hopin brand through company hypergrowth.
- Partner closely with VP of Brand on the agenda for the Brand team’s weekly meeting and help support the activities that will foster a strong team culture.
- Contribute as a thought partner to new and ongoing initiatives to help propel brand executions forward, ensure every execution earns maximum return and achieves creative excellence.
- Build out the brand operations discipline with responsibility for structuring, hiring, and leading a team of world class operators to scale Brand’s impact across the company.
- You are a masterful operator who thrives in ambiguity and finds great energy and fulfillment in simplifying complexity and making order from chaos.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to identify points of connection that drive more efficient or effective outcomes that others may not see.
- Proactive mindset – eagerly looking for ways to jump in and make improvements without being asked or assigned.
- You have experience working with brand and creative teams in culturally relevant Saas, consumer tech, and/or B2B brands.
- Proficient working in Asana and other similar project management platforms to keep teams organized, on-track, and productive.
- Structure oriented and data driven – find ways to expand effectiveness through better processes and systems and leverages data to make informed decisions.
- Comfortable in fast-moving, always variable environments.
- High ambition and drive to make an impact but low ego in how you achieve those results.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.