**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst you will partner closely with the Company’s GTM organizations (Sales, Marketing, CS) to expand our operational reporting, proactively see opportunities for top-line growth, and unlock the value of our data through deep observation and advanced analysis. You will be a key owner of the data visualization tool (and the underlying architecture that supports it), and will craft clear, compelling and reliable data views to support evolving business requirements. You will also be a champion for data quality & governance, and will play in instrumental role in ensuring accuracy across our data ecosystem.
A successful candidate for this role will have a strong eye for business, will be naturally curious, self-directed, and will be comfortable presenting to all levels in the company.
In this role, you will:
- Play a leading role in the continued build-out of our reporting and analytics capabilities, particularly in support of our Sales, Marketing and Finance organizations.
- Own the day-to-day operations of our Business Intelligence tool (Tableau) with an eye for continually improving the end user experience and enabling self-service reporting.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the definition, measurement, and interpretation of Jama Software’s KPIs / SaaS metrics.
- Partner with senior leadership to build out and improve upon key GTM models.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the organization’s data ecosystem including our various source systems (Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk, etc.) and how their data combines to provide a comprehensive view of overall business performance.
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently conduct experiments and analyses to validate them, and present findings and recommendations through compelling written and oral presentations to senior management to drive corporate strategy.
- Collaborate with partners in Finance and Operations to implement effective data governance practices, and to ensure the accuracy of our corporate data.
- Contribute to the buildout and management of the reporting layer of the Company data warehouse (Snowflake).
- 4+ years of experience in a data-focused role (Business Intelligence / Reporting, Sales Operations, FP&A, Consulting, etc.)
- Software / Software as a Service (SaaS) experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or a similar BI tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with some experience building or maintaining forecasting models
- Experience with SQL and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with marketing analytics (attribution, A/B testing, customer journey modeling) a bonus (but definitely not required)
Skills You’ll Use Every Day
- Ability to engage optimally at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Analytical problem solving
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Results-oriented and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.