TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord is growing, and we’re looking for an ABM Marketing Manager to help us take our demand generation activities and our marketing team to the next level. Reporting into the Marketing Lead, the ABM Marketing Manager will be tasked with helping support the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and generating pipeline to help cement our position as a category-leader in the digital debt collection space. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute marketing campaigns across different channels. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the team and the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan end-to-end execution of marketing programs that fill the top of the sales funnel, like webinars, virtual events, email campaigns, etc.
- Support integrated demand generation campaigns that contribute to a predictable sales pipeline through tools like Marketo and WordPress
- Create, maintain and share performance metrics on marketing activities and impact to pipeline
- Write killer email copy or longer-form blogs that educate prospects with compelling reasons of why they should buy
- Continuously improve campaign strategies by collaborating with sales, marketing, and product to understand buyer needs and the full customer journey
What We’re Looking For:
- LEARNER MENTALITY: You’re looking to learn and not afraid to get your hands dirty. You’ve always taught yourself how to do your job and you’re not afraid to fail. You’re comfortable with moving fast, making decisions with imperfect data, and learning on your own.
- CREATIVE THINKING: B2B marketing to the financial industry is a difficult task and one that demands out-of-the-box thinking to be successful. The willingness to put yourself out there and come with fresh ideas is a MUST!
- SUPERB COMMUNICATION SKILLS: You’re a wizard of words – both written and said. You probably think this job post is too long, and you might have a few suggestions on how to trim it down. You know how to explain complex concepts in clear, pithy prose, and you cannot wait to write a conversational email about why digital is the future of debt collection.
- BA/BS degree required; Experience in fintech a plus but not a requirement
- 1-3 years of demand generation experience preferably within a B2B / SaaS company
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple and projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable change
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
Learn more about our values, mission, and our hiring process here!
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
– Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community!
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.