$100k – $175k
Are you an experienced management consultant, strategist, analyst and technologist all wrapped-up into one? If so, then you are exactly who we are looking for! Mammoth Growth is a marketing analytics consultancy helping clients make the most of their data.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for existing client engagement satisfaction, retention and growth. Generally this entails making sure that there is alignment between the initial sales and delivery team, maintaining a read on the health of the account, running QBRs, driving retention and hunting for new revenue opportunities at the client.
What Skills You Need:
- 5+ years in a client / customer facing role as a consultant, account manager, or technical customer success representative (or similar).
- Deep familiarity with the Martech and reporting landscape, including CDPs, Product Analytics, Email Automation, CRO, Attribution, and data warehouse environments like Snowflake, dbt, Looker/Tableau.
- Strong communication skills including translating complex technical jargon into easily digestible summaries for executive teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, context switch quickly and generally deal with the unexpected / unknown.
What You’ll Do:
- Negotiate and shepherd to signature renewal and expansion SOWs.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and budget/expense planning, management and reporting.
- Monitor program performance to ensure objectives are met and report/address any deviation from plan.
- Network into client accounts and establish influence throughout the client organization using thought leadership seminars, presentations or meetings.
- Schedule and lead quarterly business reviews with clients to make sure they are seeing the value that we provide.
- You will not be required to hunt new accounts, but you must be willing and able to hunt / grow the business within accounts.
- Knows how to deal with challenging clients or situations in a diplomatic and
- solution-oriented manner focusing on the issue and not personalities.
- Manages up; knows when to involve senior management and when to handle a situation themself.
- Ability to work across extended teams consisting of BI analysts, analytics engineers, solutions architects, and consultants.
We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around. We’re smart and we’ll make you smarter.
This role requires no travel and our team is fully distributed (before Covid and forever), allowing you the flexibility of working from home.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org