AspireIQ is the leading influencer marketing and content creation platform for brands.
The AspireIQ platform makes it possible for today’s brands to build communities of influencers, ambassadors, customers, and fans to drive word of mouth marketing and create amazing content at scale. AspireIQ is trusted by hundreds of thousands of influencers and content creators as well as more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Samsung, HelloFresh, Purple, and Dyson!
We’re growing across the board – we’ve 3’xd our revenue in the last two years – and we’re looking for an Account Director to join our distributed remote team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, AspireIQ is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
We’ve built a collaborative and supportive culture that espouses ownership and empathy, which has led AspireIQ to be named one of the “Bay Area’s Best Places To Work” by The SF Business Times.
AspireIQ is looking for an experienced Account Director to join our Managed Services Team. This role is responsible for providing influencer and social strategy, leadership, and support across a range of diverse enterprise clients. This role will support the services team at large and be based remotely. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, proactive, and confident in providing outstanding client service on a variety of complex accounts.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the VP of Managed Services to help evolve the agency’s influencer and social offerings, as well as train and develop team members to ensure our team’s capabilities align with industry trends and standards.
- Manage the overall quality of work on multiple accounts by demonstrating professionalism and team leadership as a day-to-day client contact; assist in successfully growing existing accounts in meaningful areas
- Take a lead in new business opportunities by partnering with our sales team on proposals, building relationships, and developing pitch concepts.
- Collaborate on or lead proposals, staffing plans and timelines for client projects and new business prospects
- Be well versed in how an influencer program is run end-to-end, including client briefing process, influencer identification and negotiations, activation, content approvals, managing paid boosting (whitelisting), and reporting and analytics
- Analyze key metrics and optimize strategies as needed to deliver upon client goals & KPIs
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience that includes influencer marketing, content strategy and development, and/or social media marketing. Must also include leading and developing other team members as a direct manager. Agency experience and work with enterprise clients is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing team members across multi-dimensional accounts; experience managing quality control of team’s output
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing frequent tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Demonstrated experience maintaining client interactions on a daily basis and helping the account team retain and grow the business
Benefits and Perks
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Work from home & wellness reimbursement ($60/month)
- Annual education credit of $2500
- Visibility into operations across the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k) (where applicable)
- Work-Life Balance
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.