Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. We’re looking to build out a greater Toronto hub, to better serve our growing North American customer base. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
Are you a SaaS Account Executive looking for your next great opportunity? Stamped.io is currently seeking a motivated, results-oriented, high-velocity SaaS Account Executive to play a key role in driving our sales activities in both globally, and in North America. You will be responsible for developing and managing a sales pipeline, providing product demonstrations, and handling inbound and outbound leads (primarily over the phone and Google Meet), and closing sales.
Note: Please only apply if you are a currently legally entitled to work in Canada and comfortable working in a fully remote role.
- Be accountable for achieving and reporting on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs
- Perform online demos of our product
- Manage fast and high-volume sales cycles
- Manage relationships with new customers
- Present and match the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales in our CRM system
- Ensure customer is satisfied during the initial stages of the product implementation
- Help to improve and implement best-in-class standard sales processes and tools
- 2+ years’ SaaS sales experience running a full sales cycle and closing new business
- Familiarity with the unique needs of ecommerce is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated, with great energy and enthusiasm
- Passion to be part of a high growth start-up
- Strong consultative selling persona
- Capable of building and closing pipeline
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing, and sometimes ambiguous team environment
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and diverse team of tech enthusiasts
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your discipline
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A foundational member of the People and Culture team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS Ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.