Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
The UK is a strategic market for Content Square and this role presents a unique opportunity to be one of the charter members of the team, defining and developing the market in the UK. Reporting to the UK Director, this role requires a results driven individual who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. You will help define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve.
We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business in the field.
- Evangelising Contentsquare in the UK market
- Uncovering green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
- Manage entire sales process, including handling demos
- Developing a sales plan, whilst creating and maintain a monthly sales forecast
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
- Reviewing the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
- Meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Running and development marketing events
- An intrinsic drive to be successful
- A degree (BA/BSc) or equivalent
- Successful sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota upwards of £1M
- Experience in both a start-up and established business a bonus
- Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, eBusiness or CRM software
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in English
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.