Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
Snap! Mobile, Inc. Account Executives are trusted by coaches, educators, booster clubs, and their communities to help further the programs of those we serve. As an Account Executive, you will own the performance and success of your territory by executing a strategic sales plan to generate and develop business opportunities within schools, athletics, and activity-based organizations in your area. You will be responsible for establishing new relationships within your territory, along with maintaining and strengthening existing business. Account Executives play an imperative role in bringing our Program Management Software to the market and will need to adapt quickly as new products are added to the platform.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Cultivate strong relationships with program leaders by learning about their unique challenges and providing solutions to help their programs succeed with Snap! Raise’s software
- Serve as an industry expert in digital fundraising by educating decision-makers and building rapport with group leaders in your territory
- Conduct market research and proper planning to meet and exceed sales activity goals on a weekly basis
- Execute a hybrid sales approach consisting of both in-person visits and remote prospecting strategies, such as phone calls, email, etc. to win net new customers and accounts
- Contribute to and represent the Snap! Mobile brand by living our company values daily
- Practice a will to win mindset by taking on unique market demands with a strong determination to overachieve goals
- Maintain a commitment to teamwork, accountability, and a constant desire to beat your own best
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities in an Account Executive:
- Valid Driver’s License and Valid Proof of Auto Insurance Required
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a sales role at a company with technology products.
- Self-motivated top performer with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- A hunter mentality with a proven ability to drive the full sales cycle
- 1-3 years of experience in a software or technology sales role or similar position
- Organized with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Coachable and able to ask questions, receive feedback, to implement in daily work
- Experience in coaching, leading, and participating in athletics + extracurricular activities is preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work independently
- Experience partnering with a Customer Success Manager (CSM) and/or Account Manager
- Experience working with HubSpot or alternative CRM
Base + Commission with an OTE of $70-$110K
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)