As an Account Executive, you will target prospective clients and turn them into happy Shopmonkey evangelists. We are looking for someone who is energetic, organized and a self-starter. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for promoting our product to prospective users.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Grow new revenue by building relationships with high-potential prospective users
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Define and execute new sales strategies to effectively showcase the impact Shopmonkey can make in customer’s lives
- Collaborate with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team by ensuring our CRM is being utilized and managed effectively
- Learn tried and true SaaS sales strategies
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand Shopmonkey’s technology platform and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Aptitude to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- A demonstrated passion for the startup community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an abundance of charisma, empathy, humility, and humor.
- Thirst for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn.
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- Phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual lunch & learns, classes, committees and activities
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up multiple times a year for collaboration. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available from day 1
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- $30 monthly home fitness or gym reimbursements
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
✈️ Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 scheduled holidays
- 1 floating holiday to observe what is important to you!
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time off you need!
🥰 Giving Back
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts during work time
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Active Culture and DEIB co-creation committees that host quarterly events
- Career development opportunities