We’re expanding a team of driven, focused, smart people who want to make a meaningful impact on the success of world-class software organizations. To us, sales isn’t pitching a vision, closing a decision maker and then handing them a product; it’s providing an amazing experience centered around helping a prospect to make the right buying decision.
Appcues is a SaaS platform used by thousands of companies to improve their products without writing any code. Our customers, such as Segment, Fullstory and Amplitude, embed Appcues in their products to influence user behavior and grow their business through beautiful in-app experiences they design.
As an Account Executive at Appcues, you will take our buyers on a journey from discovering Appcues, demoing our software to assisting them in testing and implementation to finally, helping them purchase Appcues. In this position, you will work closely with a BDR and the first-class experience you provide will meaningfully impact our brand perception and lead us to win in competitive situations.
About the role…
- Prospecting – While you will work closely with a BDR in this role, you will also be responsible for generating your own pipeline.
- Collaborating – You can expect to strategize daily with the sales team, product team, and leadership on closing and accelerating deals. .
- Researching – Collaborating with a BDR, research and target potential new accounts.
- Demoing – You will own all demoing of the Appcues platform.
- Testing – You will manage the process and assist the prospect with any technical testing and proof of concept needed.
- Closing – You will own helping a prospect buy Appcues and become a customer. You will own negotiation and introduce new customers to our Customer Success Team to ensure a great experience continues after the handoff.
- You believe at your core that solving for the success of Appcues customers is the best lever to drive team and personal success.
- You’re excited about working in a startup-vibe, wearing many hats and taking ownership of solving problems without being asked.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment where you have freedom to mold your own role and learn faster than others. Maybe you work at a startup now and love it. Or you work at a big company and the slow moving process and all the red tape make you restless.
- You’re technically astute and would be excited to gain a deeper understanding of how software works. Our customers use different web technologies and you should want to understand the basics of how they work.
- You are a “hunter” who truly enjoys building and owning your own book of business.
- You have 3+ years of sales experience, preferably at a fast-growing SaaS company.