Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
Bitwarden is searching for a Sales and Product Specialist to facilitate inbound inquiries about our product and drive customer adoption. You will work closely with marketing, customer success, and our technical team to ensure that sales questions are handled swiftly, accurately, and clearly. In addition, you have the sales skills and acumen to facilitate and close deals with commercial and enterprise customers.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to get into a fast growing company early and build the foundation for a world class sales organization.
- Manage and maintain engagement for inbound sales inquiries
- Create a compelling impression of Bitwarden as responsive and informative
- Facilitate sales and product questions by collaborating closely with other Bitwarden team members
- Participate in and lead high level discovery calls
- Maintain the utmost care to document and scale sales processes
- Conduct outbound discovery as determined by the team
- Track all interactions in the company customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Report on activities, build dashboards and define metrics, iterate on sales processes
- Work to meet company sales objectives with the rest of the team
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- Prior experience in a selling role at a technical company
- Prior experience in sales with a heavy reliance on email and occasional telephone communication
- Affinity for and familiarity with Bitwarden, and the ability to learn a lot more
- Excitement and enthusiasm for helping customers solve security and password challenges
- Understanding of and empathy for customers’ organizational needs
- Self-directed style to drive deal wins
- Passion for putting repeatable business processes in place
- Familiarity with open source communities is a plus
- 4-year degree or equivalent preferred
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Screening call with PeopleOps
- Interview with Chief Customer Officer
- Interview with team member/s
- Cross-departmental interview
- Interview with CEO
- Final candidates will be asked to authorize a background check
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building an incredible team. Work remotely with motivated and innovative team members and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.