Imagine waking up every morning excited to start work… Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company’s spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
As a top performing Account Executive (AE) with 2-3 years tech sales experience, you strive to become a trusted advisor to your customers. You are passionate about helping your customers connect the value of your solution to solving their challenges and achieving their goals. You are a great listener and a great storyteller, and you know when it is appropriate to use each of these skills. You inspire confidence in conversations with senior executives and are able to effectively manage sales cycles with 3 or more stakeholders involved. You thrive in a high growth startup environment and view change as an opportunity to accelerate your personal growth. You hold yourself accountable to delivering quality work in all that you do and are eager to join a high performance team that does the same.
- Run engaging discovery calls to identify customer requirements and solution value as well as understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget and authority
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of Procurify to prospects which showcase the value of Procurify based on the prospects goals, challenges, needs and priorities
- Finalize deals by delivering proposals and contracts, and smoothly transitioning new customers to the customer experience team
- Meet and exceed your monthly and quarterly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Supplement your inbound pipeline by completing outbound pipeline generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your customers to facilitate expansion and referral opportunities
- Accurately maintain Salesforce data for all leads and opportunities in your pipeline
Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of 2-3 years as a top performing Account Executive with a tech/SaaS background selling a $10k-$50k ARR product or service
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding your quota
- Proven ability to prospect and generate leads to supplement your pipeline
- Confident when speaking and presenting to CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Accountants and engaging them with questions that dig deep into their challenges and goals
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy and a desire to be seen as a trusted advisor
- Excellent written & verbal communication as well as listening skills
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Experience or background in finance, accounting, procurement, supply chain management or startup operations are all a plus
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!