WellSaid Labs is looking to hire an Account Executive to join our growing sales and marketing team.
At WellSaid Labs, Account Executives create opportunities from a sourced pipeline and close business across our eLearning, Digital Media, and other emerging segments. If you are an experienced closer looking for a job to build your consultative sales skills or an SDR hoping to move on to the next step in your sales career, the Account Executive position is a great way to learn how to sell the right way, uncovering pain, and building value. While your focus will be on acquisition initiatives, your day-to-day will require involvement in all aspects of the customer journey. From supporting sales and marketing to owning expansion and cross-selling opportunities.
You will work directly with prospects to better understand their voiceover production workflows and needs. Following a consultative approach, you will help them understand the gains and benefits of producing voiceovers with AI voice avatars. In addition, you will work with brands who need to build their own AI voice avatars and help them understand the process and value of doing so.
On a daily basis, you’ll meet directly with prospects and customers, helping them find the best solutions WellSaid can offer. You’ll lead product demonstrations in collaboration with the Customer Success team, and contribute to knowledge and marketing content on an ad-hoc basis. You will help us better understand customer needs, lead need-solutions mapping on behalf of prospects, and have the ability to identify and close expansion opportunities. You’re a natural closer, value speed, and can find your way of operating with ambiguity.
One more thing: While you may not be an AI expert, you are a tech enthusiast/creative at heart. This is a key requirement to become a contributing member of WellSaid. Our customers are creating next-generation content, experiences, and products, and you will be there supporting them to achieve their creative goals.
Your perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation policy/paid time off
- Flexible schedules (Our 15 person team has 12 parents who support 4 babies and 6 doggos!)
- Remote-first company culture (We have employees in New York, Missouri, Texas, Florida, Colorado, Indiana, and Washington State!)
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage relationships across our pipeline.
- Generate new business in new accounts and expand footprint in the existing book of business
- Manage complex sales cycles and present to decision-makers the value proposition of WellSaid
- Engage with net new prospects and drive a high volume of sales
- Conduct discovery and demos
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in HubSpot
- Support procurement and IT review processes
- Develop materials and processes to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Support with other tasks as needed
What you’ll have:
- Clear in communicating best practices to customers and the ability to explain our technology succinctly
- Drive to understand customers and their problems deeply
- Strive for greatness, knowing that teamwork is the way to get there
- Increase closing rates and adoption across the existing book of business
- Insightfully anticipate customer needs and proactively offer assistance
- Develop a proficiency in the product capabilities and sales process best practices
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets, and programs within the Customers team
What we require:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in SDR, Account Executive, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working in fast-paced or startup environments
- Experience with SaaS applications
- Impressive content creation and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Experience producing creative work is a plus
Is this role not an exact fit?
Email email@example.com to stay in touch, we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team!
Who we are:
Our startup spun out from Paul Allen’s Institute for AI (AI2) in 2018, where we developed a state-of-the-art deep learning model that can read text in a completely human-like voice.
We firmly believe in AI for good. Creatives around the globe use Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We enable creatives by putting high-tech, human parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease.
We have secured tens of millions of dollars in funding from top-tier VCs, and are looking to expand our team.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch (1, 2, 3), GeekWire (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), CNN, MIT Technology Review, Venture Beat and we are one of three Seattle companies to make CB Insights’ list of the top 100 world’s most promising AI startups.
What we value:
AI for good. Technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people. Through consent and transparency in data usage, we build secure systems that protect user privacy. We strive to hold ourselves accountable for the algorithms we deploy, and we uphold the principles of the Hippocratic Oath.
WellSaid Labs is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by bringing together teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company, and customers are free to flourish. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.