As a Sales Specialist, you will work with our direct & channel sales reps to grow our existing CMS/Operations Hub business. The expectation around your role will be to add value to the sales experience (presale & account model) by helping businesses understand the value of our emerging product lines.
We win as a team, so your compensation will be based on a team target for 2021.
- Collaborate with sales & channel reps.
- Run product exploration & demonstration calls with prospects.
- Close both new business and install base at or above a predefined number on a monthly cadence.
- Sell through internal champions to multiple stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot’s marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced.
- Always be learning about our CMS/Operations products as it evolves & the market around us.
- Explore outside of the the product space. The competitive ecosystem is always evolving and customers are hyper-aware of trends in web, content, SEO, iPaaS, BI, and business automation. Successful specialists can confidently speak on these topics.
- Be beta-tolerant. Our platform is always evolving, so being tolerant of software changes is important as you go to market.
- Always be learning. HubSpot provides a lot of top-tier learning opportunities & we expect you to constantly seek evolution in your skill.
- Liaise with internal HubSpot stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Sales Engineering and Security to solve for the more complex contract requirements of our Corporate customers.
- Experience working in a complex selling environment at some capacity.
- Comfortable presenting to drive a business change.
- Goal orientated with a track record of overachieving on targets/KPIs.
- Experience selling a CMS/iPaaS/BI/Automation tool or similar product/service in SaaS.
- Knowledge of the CMS/iPaaS market conditions, competitors, etc.
- An understanding of how businesses grow, and confidence advising decision makers on growth strategies.
- Genuine curiosity about business and web technology.
- A growth mindset and a habit of seeking feedback for self development.
- An ability to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve success.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.