R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society understands health risks in indoor spaces, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to reduce the spread of all infectious diseases. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. We are pioneering a category at the intersection of technology and public health, centered around a mission to solve one of society’s greatest challenges: Delivering a future without sick days. Today, R-Zero’s software-enabled biosafety technologies empower a higher standard of health and safety for hundreds of thousands of people across the country – and we’re just getting started.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes human health.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a new era of public health and safety. #LI-Remote
What you will do:
- Understand, position and clearly articulate the value/benefits of R-Zero’s solutions to all levels within customer organizations
- Serve as the “quarterback” and primary point of contact for aligning internal teams and resources with key customer and prospect stakeholders
- Develop short, mid, and long-term strategic and tactical execution plans to ensure success in assigned territory, vertical market, and/or key account base
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and accurate forecasting in Salesforce
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country to support sales
- Demonstrate mastery in organizational skills by efficiently communicating and escalating issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Serve as the advocate of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Achievement/results oriented– able to forge long-term strategies AND identify near-term tactical value opportunities targeted at a commercial goal
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years in a sales role with a clear record of quota achievement and success in technology based consumer sales
- Track record in both business planning and tactical execution, with a clear understanding of the various tools available to drive retail sales
- Proven communication and presentation skills with a proven business acumen experience
- Knowledge in advocate for innovation and the opportunities presented by disruptive technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Experience with Enterprise level SaaS sales, technology sales, and/or consulting
- Ability to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Valid driver’s license
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest public health challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on human health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.