Account Executive – Fully Remote
With so many companies transitioning towards remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever! Most of our sales are currently inbound, which is an exceptional position to be in, but we need someone who can help us take advantage of such demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers and their international team members.
You’ll be one of the first sales people in the region, meaning that you will be scoping and building our sales processes from the ground up alongside our EMEA based Head of Sales.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal sales processes too.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
About the team
We’re a tight knit and growing team, dedicated to the future of work.
We’ve cut our teeth in hyper growth startups, the military, and academia. The sales team you will be joining is led by two leaders who have been founding sales people at unicorns and startups acquired for 9+ figures.
We also make outsized investments in career development, craft a caring environment, and hold each other to exceptionally high standards.
The key thing here is that we are an early stage, rapidly growing start up where the sales function is being built ground up. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled sales machine – you will be helping to build it. In addition you’ll do all the usual stuff an Account Executive in a SaaS style start up does. Which, to be clear looks like this:
- Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move large numbers of transactions simultaneously through the sales funnel
- Working with SDRs to manage the entire sales cycle
- Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights
- Execute your own contract and commercial negotiations with your prospects and bring to a close
You’ve done some of these things…
- Prior success in am Account Executive role for at least 1.5 years and you’ve got great numbers to prove it
- Built knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Built an outstanding knowledge of sales tools and systems (knowledge of Salesforce is a plus)
- Bonus points if you have worked selling to HR/Operations/Finance teams at Technology Companies
You are the sort of person that…
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients
- Has a growth mindset – you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your sales methods and processes
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation
- Is self-driven problem solver, who always put the team and clients before themselves
- Is highly motivated by achievement and financial reward
- Is fearless in making new connections and building genuine, lasting relationships with prospects, clients, colleagues and partners at all seniority levels through empathy, transparency, and expertise
- Is highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision
- Is a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Training and coaching and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression
- Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the world – We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.