Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed’s growing golf division is seeking a full-time Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue to the business, because of software demonstrations and thorough lead nurturing. You will be creative in helping us dive deeper into the golf vertical, bringing our team to the next level and allowing golf courses to reach new heights with Lightspeed powered tools. Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe!
What you’ll be doing:
- Demo Lightspeed’s golf product to qualified leads
- Nurture and manage your sales pipeline
- Work with management on pricing negotiations
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Help refine internal processes
- Attend trade shows and conferences, when required
- Visit golf courses and meet with golf course operators, when required
- Handle other duties and responsibilities defined by management
What you need to bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Understanding of the golf industry and a passion for golf
- Experience in golf management
- Thoroughness in following and improving internal processes
- Comfortable with online sales
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Team-first mentality
- Ability to work well under pressure
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Intermediate level of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Technology literacy
- Experience using sales CRM
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Understanding of retail, ecommerce, restaurant and accounting principles
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health insurance
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.