Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama Software always ranks as the leading tool in the G2 Grid Report for Requirements Management
As a Jama Software Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for leading remote-first, full sales cycles in our Medical Device & Life Sciences industry vertical, our largest and fastest growing industry domain. In this role, the right person will take a value-based, consultative selling approach, establishing trusted advisor status across a complex network of customer stakeholders. To do so, this Account Executive will be responsible for partnering with a diverse and experienced team of internal Subject Matter Experts to strategically drive business development efforts in a technical engineering domain.
If you’re interested in the future of technology, Jama Software offers a rare chance to engage directly with the world’s premier technology companies and the engineers responsible for developing the products of tomorrow.
A few recent Jama customer testimonials include: Vave Health, Microsure, Convergent Dental, and Proprio Vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Own a territory of new and expansion accounts.
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Lead business and technical discovery.
- Guide customers to quantifying business impact.
- Accurately position the value of Jama Connect.
- Coordinate complex technical evaluations.
- Partner with customers to develop compelling business justifications.
- Develop meaningful relationships to drive long-term partnerships.
- Maintain accurate forecasts and SFDC data.
- Actively participate in vertical strategy and skill development.
What You’ll Bring:
- Curiosity and a desire to learn.
- Confidence to challenge customer assumptions and positions.
- Relevant experience with SaaS sales.
- Proven capability to sell in highly complex and technical domains.
- Clear and concise communication style.
- Ability to generate excitement and enthusiasm.
- Consistent record of high quota and goal achievement.
Nice to Have:
- Systems Engineering/ALM/PLM/RM experience.
- Experience selling to Medical Device and Life Sciences.
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Flexible time off and leave programs crafted to meet the needs for your rejuvenation and extra support to cope with life events with a quarterly $75 wellness reimbursement.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans with pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with your new family member.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
If you get to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.