CoreWeave is looking for a motivated and talented Account Executive to join our growing team. At CoreWeave, we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. Your primary responsibilities are to understand client goals and establish how CoreWeave Cloud can meet their needs, specifically within Machine Learning and Batch Processing use cases. You will be working closely with a Sales Development Representative and Customer Success Manager in a sales pod environment, and collaborating with the Marketing and Engineering teams. Your duties will include regularly hitting quotas for new business and growing revenue across existing accounts. This position requires creativity, attention to detail, value-based sales skills, and an insatiable desire to help clients succeed. We are looking for great sellers making positive contributions to the company’s culture in an environment that focuses on growth both for individual team members and the company as a whole.
This is a hybrid position with flexibility. 2-3 days spent in office per week.
- Manage a sales pipeline and forecast revenue effectively
- Interact with prospects and clients via Zoom, telephone and email with a high attention to customization and detail
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual revenue quotas
- Diligently update and maintain clean pipeline data using Salesforce.com
- Quickly learn the CoreWeave product(s), effectively communicate the value proposition, and handle objections in competitive situations
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals, pain points and timelines in order to communicate priorities across the CoreWeave organization
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, and stay up to date on industry news
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales and/or account management roles
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain complex concepts
- Strong understanding of value-based sales best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Thrives in a competitive environment
- B2B tech startup experience
- Cloud experience
- Sharp understanding of Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Data Analytics, and/or Health Science industries
Ideally this candidate will be located in Greater NYC area/NJ/Greater Philadelphia. Travel required to Philadelphia area 1-2 times per week.
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people, that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered in office lunches
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an accommodations request.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.