Hi, I’m Cindy, the SVP of Sales at EnsoData! We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for a new teammate – an Account Executive for one of our territories who is a self starter and wants to help us grow our business of making healthcare better. This remote/hybrid position offers a salary starting at $70,000 plus commission, stock options, unlimited vacation, healthcare, and more.
If you are a person who says, “Give me a territory and I’ll get after it!” this may be for you.
The person in this role will work directly for me and will be focused on growing business relationships in the Southwestern United States. This person needs to be professional and knowledgable in the business of sleep. On occasion, this person will travel to conferences and trade shows.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Account Executive will have the following responsibilities to name a few:
- Strive to exceed the monthly revenue quota
- Identify prospective customers, generate and convert leads to sales; collaborate with new and existing customers to identify needs and sell solutions
- Negotiate contracts and pricing
- Maintain his/her/their customer details in our CRM, HubSpot
- Partner with Marketing and others to develop and refine sales and marketing strategies
- Travel to shows to represent EnsoData and, as needed, travel for onsite demonstrations
Our goal at EnsoData is to provide artificial intelligence powered software services that create massive cost and time savings for frontline clinicians, allowing them to spend more time with patients and less time with data, improving both patient and provider satisfaction and patient outcomes. Our first product, EnsoSleep, uses our machine learning engine with big data to save clinicians hundreds of hours per month by automating one of the most arduous and repetitive data annotation tasks in all of healthcare – sleep study scoring.
- Preferred 5+ years account executive experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Healthcare SAAS or Healthcare software sales knowledge required
- Experience closing business in a health system required
- Experience working with CRM, preferred but not required
- Excellent people skills and positive attitude, ability to partner with a dynamic team
- Experience working with remote and hybrid office/remote teams
- Previous experience at a startup, tech, software engineering, or similar company is a bonus
- Desire to contribute to building groundbreaking technologies to make healthcare more efficient, affordable, and effective
- Personal qualities of integrity, perseverance, and commitment to the mission
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Self-sufficient – excited about autonomy, fast learner
Spreads good vibes – fun to work with, a great teammate
Gets things done – bias toward action
Goes above and beyond – intrinsically motivated
Doesn’t cut corners – integrity and attention to detail
Shares knowledge – understands the value of good documentation and mentorship
Delights customers – comfortable working closely with customers and puts them first
Passionate – possesses a strong desire to make healthcare better
The benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Remote and flexible schedule – we offer the option to be 100% remote with support for flexible schedules! That being said, we do have an amazing office headquarters in downtown Madison, WI with views of the capitol that you are welcome to work at anytime. In case you didn’t know, Madison has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live in the US (businessinsider.com, money.com, livability.com)!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with options to choose a plan that fits you and your dependents needs.
- Unlimited vacation and sick time – we want our employees to rest, recharge, and feel better.
- Stock options – we want team members to feel ownership in the organization. When EnsoData does well, you do well.
- 401k to help people invest in the future.
- Team weeks! A few times of year everyone travels to Madison, WI (or another determined destination) to gather in person and enjoy a few days together and participate in team events such as a volunteer activity. (Hint: check out our blog for info from former team weeks!)
- Submit a resume online and our human resources and hiring manager will choose those that seem like the best candidates.
- We look forward to meeting you face-to-face! A few candidates will be chosen for a video call to get to know each other, discuss your experience, and explain the position in more detail.
- Expect an opportunity to show your skills.
- The final candidates will have a chance to meet a few people from the team.
EnsoData seeks to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you’re a great fit, but don’t necessarily check every box on the job description, please still get in touch.
To learn more about our ongoing commitment to diversity, check here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnsoData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis of race, color, national, social, or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, or childbirth, gender orientation, identity, or expression, sexual, relationship, or romantic orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, age, past or present military service, physical, mental, or sensory disability, medical condition, genetic information, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. EnsoData will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We value, celebrate, and support diversity, inclusion, and our differences. We are committed to providing a safe work environment and a company culture of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We seek to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, intersectional individuals, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We have deep conviction that diversity and inclusion among our teams, our communities, and our physical and virtual workplaces is vital to the success of EnsoData’s mission to improve healthcare access, outcomes, and affordability for patients and communities everywhere globally.