Account Manager – U.S. Remote or Lincoln, NE
At Opendorse, we’re experiencing a period of incredible growth as we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform. We want to do it alongside a group of high performing “no excuses just results” people.
Opendorse is seeking an Account Manager who can leverage their existing expertise and experience to help us provide the best customer experience and scale our product lines in the endorsement management and emerging Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) era. In this role you will be an Account Manager, helping develop relationships with a wide range of our partners – –you will oversee a number of accounts which will include high school partners to Division 2 and 3. You will oversee a number of accounts and be responsible for onboarding new customers, monitoring activity, and developing renewal strategies to build on the company’s success in the endorsement and NIL space.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments, goal oriented, and eager to be a part of a fast-paced, hyper-growth company. You have superb organizational skills and can turn Opendorse’s vision into reality through account management and customer experience. You understand and appreciate relationships. Customer service matters to you.
Who you are: an Account Manager with an entrepreneurial/founder mindset, someone who is excited to work in a hyper-growth startup environment. You naturally elevate people, take on ad-hoc projects as they arise, and jump at the opportunity to help those around you whenever they need you.
Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Account Management
- Brand Strategy – living encyclopedia on all things related to your accounts and the industry as a whole
- Content Strategy – concept recommendations for user campaigns
- Stakeholder Onboarding – when our accounts are looking to onboard their next athlete, we look to you to execute their vision
- Product Support
- Troubleshooting – should our customers need help with any aspect of activating a campaign, you’ll make sure we find a way to get it done
- Feedback – gather user commentary on experience and feature sets
- Additional Responsibilities
- Sales Support – your expertise in all aspects of our partnerships will be an invaluable benefit to our sales team as they look to bring on the next wave of partners
- Define, plan, manage, and execute account development strategies to grow the accounts year over year in excess of overall company growth targets
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives
What we are looking for
- Experienced candidate with a minimum of three years of service in a client-facing role; agency or brand experience preferred
- Well-written, and quick with sports knowledge and pop culture
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and customers at once
- Appreciation for data and its role in decision-making and delivering strategic insights
- Passion for and strong interest in social media and the athletes and brands who utilize it
- Understanding of the digital/social, sports/athlete landscape including trends, key players and terminology
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- Goal orientation with proven track record of managing deadlines
Diversity at Opendorse
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.