Bittrex, a Seattle-based cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring an Account Manager. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, we build our products with security first, offering access to over 100 cryptocurrencies in the United States along with lightning-fast trade execution and dependable digital wallets. We believe in the potential of blockchain and its ability to provide game-changing solutions, and we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for skilled and motivated individuals to manage our critical customer and corporate relationships. As an Account Manager, you will be working with our most valued individual and institutional customers to expand the adoption of digital assets. Providing world class service and working closely with cross functioning teams, you will play a critical role in the success of our customers and the Account Management team.
- Manage key relationships with our highest priority customers and develop unique account strategies to increase platform usage.
- You are the primary point of contact for customers, including escalations. Its critical to efficiently prioritize and manage incoming requests through to resolution.
- Facilitate platform demos and serve as the subject matter expert on product functionality and crypto related questions, for prospects and existing customers.
- Contribute to the design and functionality of new products and features and provide customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
- Participate in team GTM projects that will further drive platform use.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 4+ years of sales or account management experience in the financial services industry.
- You have a strong understanding of trading and other financial products and services.
- Crypto currency trading and blockchain knowledge preferred. Experience using Bittrex is a plus.
- Passionate about customer success and building relationships.
- Experiencing using a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.).
- Self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is consistently changing. Must embrace learning new systems and processes
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.