Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Account Manager, Mid-Market to join our team in Sydney. At Lightspeed our Account Managers work with existing customers to help them deliver growth and efficiency for their business through the suite of Lightspeed hospitality products. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about making the jobs of hospitality workers easier and has the ability to form lasting relationships with existing customers to really understand their issues and pain-points in order to grow an existing customer portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from large groups like franchises, QSR chains and other multi-site venues
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, including their opportunities for growth and optimisation
- Stay engaged with your portfolio of customers – educating them on new products we launch, and nurturing their expansion plans
- Create and manage an expansion pipeline and portfolio of subscribed customers, growing monthly revenue for each customer
- Prepare and propose commercial agreements that deliver mutually beneficial outcomes for Lightspeed and our customers
- Identify and drive opportunities for upsell through targeting segments of qualified customers (eg payments, loyalty, etc)
And a little bit of…
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Lightspeed products, integrations and partners
- Leading/supporting strategic hospitality-focused projects
What you need to bring:
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- An understanding of the Hospitality industry
- A knack for building long term business relationships
- Familiarity in demonstrating and communicating the value of tech solutions
- Experience in SaaS Customer Success or Account Management a bonus (but not needed!)
- Experience working to targets in a Sales Oriented environment
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.