Account Strategist, CRM Software
The Revenue team is the driving force of WM Technology and we are looking to add an Account Strategist to maintain relationships, upsell and maximize utilization of WM Technology’s CRM & Marketing software (“Sprout”) to our existing customer base.
This is a remote position that may be also based in our Marlborough, MA office. A successful Account Strategist will leverage influencing, relationship-building, and consultative selling skills to drive the adoption of the WM Technology suite of products, in partnership with our national sales team.
As an Account Strategist, you will work with current clients to understand and anticipate how they make future budget decisions, explore and uncover upsell opportunities, and maximize utilization through communicating how our range of product offerings can grow their businesses. The right person will have a strong knowledge of SaaS and Digital Marketing solutions combined with communication skills and analytical capabilities to help shape how new and existing businesses will grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Manage and maintain existing relationships and customer needs and drive utilization of the software
- Ensure customers is obtaining value from the software application and consult with customer on a regular basis to improve overall experience
- Expand customer relationship and identify and up-sell customers
- Conduct a follow up program by email and phone for any customer outreach and wellness checks of top assigned accounts.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all assigned current clients seeking help with or general questions as it relates to the use of WM Technology for their business’ marketing needs.
- Conduct consultative discovery with each current client to ensure satisfaction with WM services and to identify the specific needs and goals of their business; properly enter all discovery notes into sales CRM.
- Perform online sales presentations and product demonstrations via web meetings (i..e Zoom, Googlemeet, Gotomeeting, etc).
- Maintain updated contact information for the client and its decision makers
- Introduce clients to the full WM Business suite offered in the region
- Using the information gained during discovery, pitch the client on the right combination of WM Business products that meets their needs
- Identify and close upsell opportunities within your book of business
- Identify current clients seeking to use premium products and conduct a seamless handoff to your WM colleagues when applicable.
- Drive maximum adoption with your assigned client base of the Standard WM Business offering
- Collect and submit real time qualitative feedback from current clients around opportunities to improve our products and process
What you’ve accomplished:
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, SaaS services, or other customer-facing roles.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience with digital advertising or B2B SaaS products preferred
- Comfort with, and ability to operate in an accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with clients
Our 2022 Benefits:
- 100% Paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO options through Kaiser and Anthem (California Residents only)
- HDHP with HSA and PPO options offered through Anthem
- Company-paid Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage, up to 1x your salary ($250,000 maximum)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Company- paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided when working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door when you work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
WM Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
About WM Technology:
Founded in 2008, WM Technology is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, WM Technology, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.WM Technology.com.