About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of millions of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Account Success Associate
Over the last year, Wurl has rapidly grown our footprint of Streamers, allowing for wide global distribution of FAST channels for Content Companies. As we continue to expand, we are hiring an Account Success Associate to help us ensure we maximize the growth of FAST Channels across the European Wurl Network of streaming platforms (the Streamers). This role requires someone who is extremely organized and has a strong passion for content and streaming.
The Account Success Associate will work remotely and report to the Business Development Manager – Europe, collaborating with the Wurl Sales team and Client Success Managers (CSM) in Europe and the US.
What you’ll do:
- Identify FAST channels within the Wurl network which meet the needs of the Streamer
- Pitch FAST channels to Streamers and keep up to date on the launch process
- Work closely with the CSMs to keep abreast of all Content Company updates and requirements
- Serve as the day to day contact for content enquiries with Streamers
- Regularly converse with Streamers via email, phone, Zoom and in-person meetings
- Evaluate and review opportunities with Wurl’s BD and executive team based on the appropriateness to Wurl business strategies
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across the organization, including Sales, Content Operations, Engineering and Product, to help establish Wurl’s strategic direction based on Streamer feedback
- Consistently research new technologies and market landscapes
- Manage pipeline via the CRM (salesforce.com) and regularly update the business development, CSM and leadership teams on status via ad hoc methods as well as weekly pipeline calls
- Regularly update sales enablement materials and create custom decks for various pitches
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA preferred but not essential
- 4+ years of Business Development/Sales and/or Product Management experience in Digital Video Publishing and/or online broadcasting; successful quota carrying experience is a huge plus
- 2+ years of experience within the (virtual)MVPD/OTT/CTV space
- Experience, in-depth market knowledge and strong, current relationships with video service platforms in Europe is advantageous
- Self-starter with the ability to independently manage multiple ongoing projects; ability to execute to MBOs/OKRs
- Experience writing and delivering customer proposals (Word and Keynote) and answering RFIs
- Ability to be a team player and communicate, collaborate and work effectively as part of a fast-paced and highly intelligent team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, as well as experience presenting in public settings
- Superior task management skills with a passion for proactivity and organization
- Ability to utilize CRM tools (Salesforce a plus) as well as Keynote, Excel, Zoom and other programs which may be helpful
- Possess an ingrained passion for solving customer challenges by uncovering needs, recommending solutions and successfully selling that solution to our customers
- Commitment to offering excellent customer service through immediate follow-up and problem-solving
- Speaking another language is a huge plus (German, French, Spanish or Italian)
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Pension Matching
- Remote first policy
- 25 Annual Holiday Leave Days
- Private Medical Insurance
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV. Wurl is a Great Place to Work Certified workplace, and has been maintaining that designation for multiple years, consecutively. Read more about what Wurl’s employees have to say about our team here!
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.