What You’ll Do:
As Bigleaf’s Accounting Admin you will provide our Finance Department with administrative support that optimizes efficiency, resources, and client satisfaction.
This is a part time (25-30 hours/week), fully remote position (priority will be given to candidates local to the Portland, OR area)!
- Maintain Zendesk ticket queue and correspond as needed
- Answer customer and client calls having to do with invoicing and billing (or direct calls to other members of the team/other departments as needed)
- Proofread and format correspondence and deliverables
- Update and maintain spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Work collaboratively to provide back up and overflow support for the Finance Team as needed
- Champion process improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Accounting
- At least 1 year of prior experience in an administrative support role
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Previous experience with Zendesk preferred (or other ticketing system)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly improve by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.