ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. We are excited to add an accounting associate role to assist with day-to-day accounting. This individual will join our team of four and help build out an essential function in a high growth company. We are looking for someone collaborative, adaptable and ready to learn and grow with the needs of the various stages in the company’s growth.
About the role
- Manage and record daily cash accounting
- Maintain meaningful relationships with customers and vendors
- Preparation of journal entries, account analysis, and reconciliation for the monthly close
- Contribute to evolving and automating processes within the team and organization
- Provide, support, and gain meaningful experience as the company converts to accrual accounting and prepares for a first-time audit
- 2+ years relevant experience
- BS or BA in Accounting and/or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Experience working in tech, software or start-up environments is helpful though not required
- Experience working at a company that has been through a full cycle auditing process
- Demonstrable knowledge of US GAAP and local regulations, month-end close processes and operational accounting procedures
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google tools and knowledge of Accounting Information Systems
- Excitement around navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to pivot as necessary to new challenges as they arise
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to email@example.com.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.comThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.