Accounts Payable Processor:
Responsible for all aspects of the accounts payable function, including: the recording of financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records, preparing reports that summarize and forecast business activity, and standardizing and streamlining work procedures.
The impact you’ll make:
- Subject matter expert for Accounts Payable transactions
- Become familiar with all vendor accounts and the purpose of the payment or contract
- Primary contact for questions relating to vendor information, payment detail
- Manage and maintain master vendor files
- Manage and maintain invoices/payments in Concur and ERP systems
- Work with multiple departments to obtain approval of vendor invoices
- Manage and maintain all internal employee purchase requests
- Processing staff travel and expense reports for reimbursement
- Handle supplier interactions regarding invoice and payment discrepancies
- Reach out and contact vendors on invoice issues, credits, name changes, overpayments
- Charge expenses to accounts, cost centers, and departments by analyzing invoices
- Establish effective partnerships and working relationships with relevant business partners of all position levels to ensure timely and accurate processing
- Resolve outstanding aging balances for vendors
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed to support the Accounts Payable unit and/or Finance department
What you’ve accomplished:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in accounts payable or accounting department
- SAP Concur experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethic
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Excel, Financial Force and SAP CONCUR
- Superior Information Management skills
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door during work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.