Hi! We are Billie, the leading provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are here to transform and upgrade the operating system of B2B Payments. Thus, we enable businesses to pay and get paid on their own terms, having the same frictionless and flexible experience as consumers are used to nowadays. To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability. Our vision to create new freedom through innovation has attracted exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors, making us join forces with Klarna and securing an outstanding $100 million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum, Picus and SpeedInvest.
Join us to create the future of B2B payments!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of our Accounts Receivables Team, you will support us in the management and administration of our late invoice portfolio. You will take over large high-impact cases of outstanding receivables and administer the resolution process end-to-end in dialog with customers and our third party solution providers. You will be working alongside the operations teams of our external partners, and be among the first Billie contact persons for this crucial part of the value chain.
You will get the chance to:
- Independently make high-impact decisions with regards to court-collections, insolvencies and our fraud cases.
- Drive high-impact projects to improve and automate dunning & collections processes.
- Establish strategies built on a solid technical dunning & collections infrastructure, thereby increasing efficiency.
- Quickly shape crucial operational processes while having a massive impact on the success of our company, all while working closely with the leadership team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You hold a university degree in business administration or an equivalent vocational education
- You have 2+ years of working experience in the finance sector, ideally in the field of receivables management or debt collections
- You are familiar with dynamic, high-growth organizations and enjoy thinking beyond the status quo to kickstart improvement initiatives
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude that drives you and your team to success
- You have strong communication skills and can stand your ground
- You enjoy crunching numbers and base your recommendations on fact-based analyses
- You have good analytical thinking skills and the ability to work conceptually
- Experience using Excel, CRM tools such as Salesforce and collections platform such as receive is a strong plus
- You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”.
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success.
- Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you and your team’s needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility-first approach.
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program gives you a big discount on the Monthly Public Transport pass in Berlin.
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons. We also offer free German group classes with your colleagues.
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- A one-time relocation bonus if you join us in Berlin.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?