- We are:
Imagine waking up every morning excited to start work… Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company’s spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be working with the Finance and Customer Success team to provide exceptional customer service and support to our customers. As the go-to person for Accounts Receivable of Procurify, you will reconcile customer accounts, resolve billing inquiries, and perform collection activities.
The position involves frequent interactions with customers to provide billing information and collaborating with internal teams to achieve company goals. If you enjoy building relationships and connecting with people, this is the role for you!
- Set up, maintain, and reconcile customer accounts & issue invoices
- Review contracts for new deals, expansions, contractions, and renewals & adjust invoices accordingly
- Perform routine collection activities on overdue accounts
- Assist customers with account inquiries
- Prepare statements (AR Aging report & Monthly Closed report)
- Take initiative and liaise with other departments, such as customer service and sales, to resolve any outstanding issues
- Work with the Controller on month-end accounting duties
Here is what you need:
- Over 5 years of AR experience, in the software/technology industry is an asset
- Experience in recurring billing schedules and adjustments with complex account reconciliations
- Ability to conduct timely collection of accounts while maintaining superior customer relationships
- Proficient in excel and experience with accounting systems (i.e. XERO, Quickbooks)
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!