About This Role
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a platform expert in Adobe Experience Platform Real-Time CDP
- Provide deep domain expertise in client business, technology stack, and data infrastructure, with a broad knowledge base in digital marketing
- Assess and audit the current state of client’s marketing technology stack
- Strategize, architect, and document a scalable RTCDP implementation, tailored to client business needs
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Lead technical delivery; provide guidance to Data Engineers
- Support the implementation of proper data governance
- 5+ years of experience architecting and building data pipelines
- 3+ years of experience working in an agency environment; strong consulting, client-facing skills
- Hands-on experience configuring Adobe Experience Platform RTCDP, including creating schemas, ingesting data from a variety of sources, configuring identity resolution, and connecting destinations for activation
- Experience with Adobe Tags (formerly called “Launch”) and AEP WebSDK implementation
- Experience working with APIs
- Strong understanding of customer data platforms and the modern data infrastructure
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Target a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc. a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.