About WeTransfer Advertising.
WeTransfer Advertising offers brands the largest digital ad canvas in the world. We reach a global audience of creative professionals, and provide advertisers an exclusive, high impact and brand safe space to flex their creativity. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world with hubs in New York, London, Amsterdam and LA. As a values driven business we believe that ethics and effectiveness go hand in hand, and that by embracing this mindset we have a competitive advantage in a future facing market.
The job profile
WeTransfer Advertising is looking for an ambitious media sales professional to work with media agencies in developing and diversifying our advertising client base. You will have a strong track record in advertising sales and an established network across a number of media agencies. We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious, values driven organisation who believes in the power of creativity.
What you will be doing:
- Build the presence of WeTransfer Advertising within key agencies as a high quality, impactful, and effective, solution for brands
- Establish a strong network across the agency and holding groups, across, planning, investment, digital and creative
- Get WeTransfer Advertising on the consideration list for relevant RFPs
- Create compelling proposals and media plans that convert and drive revenue growth
- Own your pipeline. Maintain accurate agency opportunity analysis to support forecasting and planning
- Be adept at handling objections and points of negotiation from clients and agencies
- Work closely and collaboratively with account management, ad operations, strategy and creative teams to deliver stand out pitches and world class campaigns.
- Input on the development off-the-shelf packages and opportunities across display media and branded content to take to market
- Input on the future development of WeTransfer Advertising products, joining cross-functional teams to share the agency perspective and improve commercial viability
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of experience in Advertising and Media Sales
- Strong track record of leading successful pitches and creating lasting commercial relationships with brands and agencies
- Clear competency in accurate pipelining and reaching sales targets
- A clear understanding of the media landscape, and a passion for understanding and isolating the opportunities for WeTransfer Advertising in the market
- Experience in selling and running multi-market advertising campaigns
- Able to operate both autonomously and collaboratively and has a passion for initializing and forging new opportunities
- Excellent prioritization, organization and communication skills
- Adaptable, fast learner who responds well to change and supports others to do the same
- Competence and confidence to act as an ambassador for WeTransfer Advertising and WeTransfer
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet and profit. So, the work we do matters.
We curate and design genuinely attractive advertising to build better relationships with our users, and lasting value for our clients. This is served alongside full screen imagery from some of the world’s most exciting creative talent. By partnering with forward-thinking brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s from brands or creators.
This user-centric, creatively driven, approach has enabled WeTransfer to build a unique digital advertising proposition. Widely considered the best brand building platform online, particularly for brands seeking to reach a professional creative audience.
Come and be a part of it.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.